We’ve received the Liebster Award! How cool is that?
What is Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is a perpetual chain of nominations, where established bloggers will encourage and support the new ones by promoting them through this award.
The rules are as follows:
- Post the award on your blog so everybody knows how awesome you are.
- Publicly thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer their questions about yourself, feel free to add photos!
- Nominate 5 – 10 people with less than 1000 followers, inform them via social media.
- Write your own set of questions for your nominees.
Ana from Travels of Plushy nominated us to the Liebster award. Ana’s photos of plushy are adorable and her stories are lovely! Thanks, Ana!
She asked us the following questions:
- How would you define your travel style?
We’re definitely slow travelers, and most of all, family travelers.
- What was your process of becoming a travel blogger?
It’s still being. We thought all we had to do was write and post, but no… It’s so much work. I don’t think we’re there yet, but hopefully, we’ll master that art soon enough.
- Which region of the Globe do you prefer to travel to?
Anywhere where there are the sunshine and nice swimmable waters!
- What’s your most interesting experience abroad?
The road trip around NZ’s South Island! We spent 3 months there and it was awesome!
- Your favorite top 3 photos you took?
- Which country has the best food so far? And the worst?
Japan has the best food ever, but it’s also got the worst! I mean, live sashimi and dancing octopus? No, thanks.
- What is your favorite book or film related to travel?
Before Sunrise for Thais, Lost in Translation for Angelo, UP and Rio 2 for the kids.
- To be or not to be: the mountain or the sea?
Somewhere with mountains and the sea, like the South Island of NZ! 😛
- Would you support a cause while traveling?
Yes, of course! We like to support as many causes as we can!
- Share an advice for fellow travelers.
Don’t wait for the perfect time or place, just go now! We don’t know if we’ll be even alive tomorrow, so don’t wait!
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
– Liane from Studio BAT Lab, with their short stories.
– Stephanie, from Adventures in Aussieland. Funny stories, amazing places, all we could ever want.
– Sabine, from KungFu Princess on the Road. I started reading it and I read for hours. Just couldn’t stop.
– John, from The Road Less Traveled. It’s actually a vlog, but he has some life!
My questions for the nominees
Now that you have been chosen for the Liebster Award, you will share your passion with us.
Answer my questions on your post:
– What if the one thing you won’t travel without?
– If you could go anywhere today, where would it be?
– Share with us one bad experience you’ve had while traveling!
– Now share with us one great experience you’ve had!
– Where are you going to next and why?
– How far in advance do you usually plan your trips?
– What are the biggest difficulties you have as a travel blogger (or vlogger)?
– If you had to choose: a hot place or cold place?
– Do you think traveling has changed you? How?
– What advice would you give to other travelers?